Great West Football Conf. site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great West Football Conf. site

The Great West Football Conf. site has poll as to who is going to win the upcoming season. We need more votes for our beloved Jackrabbits! We are currently in 4th place. Go Vote!

http://greatwestfootball.ocsn.com/

Go State!

Re: Great West Football Conf. site

Wow, Bison fans need to get a life. Who has time to continually vote for their team like that

Comment

Ok, our friends at UC-Davis and NDSU figured out how to beat the system. I am not advocating cheating, I am providing this info from Bisonville.com purely for educational purposes.

Trainer wrote:

Here's what you do:

Go to the Tools menu in Internet Explorer. Set your security setting to the highest setting which doesn't allow cookies (don't worry you can set it back to where it was before)..... you can keep voting as many times as you want because the poll never puts (or can't read) a cookie placed on your computer so you vote as many times as you wish. You can keep voting over and over again. You will not see the results, but believe me you will be voting. I tried it a couple times and it works.

I'm not really this smart..... a Bison fan emailed Insider and said he was going to combat the Davis fans and told me how to do it. If it makes you feel better by voting over and over and over again, go for it. As for me I've got better things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
        Ok, our friends at UC-Davis and NDSU figured out how to beat the system. I am not advocating cheating, I am providing this info from Bisonville.com purely for educational purposes.

Trainer wrote:

Here's what you do:

Go to the Tools menu in Internet Explorer. Set your security setting to the highest setting which doesn't allow cookies (don't worry you can set it back to where it was before)..... you can keep voting as many times as you want because the poll never puts (or can't read) a cookie placed on your computer so you vote as many times as you wish. You can keep voting over and over again. You will not see the results, but believe me you will be voting. I tried it a couple times and it works.

I'm not really this smart..... a Bison fan emailed Insider and said he was going to combat the Davis fans and told me how to do it. If it makes you feel better by voting over and over and over again, go for it. As for me I've got better things to do.
        And if anyone takes an internet poll as scientific, they really need to get their head examined. There's a number of ways that the poll could have been constructed to avoid this problem. Allowing one vote per IP address would have been a start.

Comment

Don't blame me, I voted for Northern Colorado. It seems like they should be the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by tony
            Don't blame me, I voted for Northern Colorado. It seems like they should be the favorite.
            I'm somewhat ashamed to say it, but I'm with Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll_Guy

I'm somewhat ashamed to say it, but I'm with Tony.
              Me three! I guess I made my vote before I learned it was just a crooked popularity contest.

Comment

Working...
              X