Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Wagstrom

Hello again-
    everybody go to http://www.miamidolphins.com to vote for guard Andy Wagstrom as the Dolphins free agent who will have the biggest impact next year, he's currently #2.

Also-
    I've taken time off from finishing gorabbits.com because I don't have the time right now. I'll have it done before the 04 season, I promise.

___
    Good to see a GSU fan on the board. I'd say hello but my southern drawl is a little rusty... here goes-

We gawna com dawn ther un win us a futbawl gayme.

And congrats on Georgia being voted the 41th most livable state in the nation! That's quite an accomplishment!

Lastly MavFan, we're just happy to have you here like always. UNO Fans are such a rare species. Say it with me now - "you only go to Omaha if you can't make it to Lincoln."

Re: Support Wagstrom

After voting for Wagstrom- might I suggest browsing over to the Miami Dolphins cheerleader calendar site. I think you may find it worth your while :
    Just a suggestion-thank me later :

Comment

k

**BURP***

Rabbits, Y not prairie dogs??? thats what I want to know!

http://www.georgiasoutherneagles.com/

Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
      www.gsufans.com

Comment

Re: Support Wagstrom

Eagles,Y not swamp rats ??? thats what I want to know!

Comment

Re: k

Originally posted by GSUsTALON
          **BURP***

Rabbits, Y not prairie dogs??? thats what I want to know!

The name is already taken. They try to pass themselves off as Coyotes but they're just prairie dogs.

Let me ask you a question. Y not buzzards instead of eagles? There are certainly more buzzards than eagles in Georgia, aren't there?

Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
          X