• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 I-AA TV Game of the Week Survey-Vote

VOTE HERE!

Voting Time!
    I-AA.org

This past Spring we initiated the nomination process to suggest games for national television I-AA Game of the Week. All the nominations are in and now it's time to vote!

You receive one vote so select a game from each week and a game of the year, fill in your name and email address, and click the submit button.

Follow the results at I-AA.org. Once the survey is completed appropriate television networks will be notified of our recommendations. They retain the right to make final decisions. Last year 12 of the 13 games nominated for best of the week were televised on CSTV.

Ballots will only be accepted through this form until 11:59 p.m. on May 31, 2004. The results will be published shortly thereafter. The highest security is being used to ensure only one vote per person. Vote as often as you like but know that only your first one counts.

Complete privacy is guaranteed under the I-AA.org policy.

VOTE HERE!

Re: 2004 I-AA TV Game of the Week Survey-Vote

The Dakota Marker game is one of the top vote getters for it's respective week, so if you haven't done so already:

[glb]VOTE![/glb]

Comment

The NDSU vs SDSU game is one of the top vote getters.  Make sure you take the time and vote!  It would be fantastic to have the Dakota Marker game as the National I-AA game of the week!   8)

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/cgi-...mp;thread=4381

Week 6 top vote getters:

6. Furman @ Appalachian State
      North Dakota State @ South Dakota State
      Western Kentucky @ Northern Iowa

Go State!  ;D

Comment

TODAY is the last day to VOTE!  If you haven't yet, please do so.  The Dakota Marker game, NDSU vs. SDSU is very close to being the game of the week for week 6.

VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE

Comment

I wonder if the NDSU/SDSU game will make the cut and get on TV.....that would be pretty cool and a heck of a credit to the GWC!!!

Comment

SDSU vs NDSU......week 6 winner. Game of the Week.... Would be great to see that game on National TV !!!!
            http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Working...
            X