Baton Rouge hopping on 9/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baton Rouge hopping on 9/25

Baton Rouge will be the place for College Football on 9/25/04.

South Dakota State vs Southern University

Mississippi St. vs LSU

I wonder what times the games will kick off?  If you are going to spend the night, better book your room early!

Go State!  ;D

Re: Baton Rouge hopping on 9/25

I'm not totally sure the exact times of the games but Southern usually kicks off around 6 PM Central and LSU ususally starts around 7 PM Central but their game may be moved due to TV

Comment

Originally posted by SUJAGCDW
      I'm not totally sure the exact times of the games but Southern usually kicks off around 6 PM Central and LSU ususally starts around 7 PM Central but their game may be moved due to TV

Thanks for the help SUJAGCDW, welcome to the board! ;D

Go State! 8)

Comment

Originally posted by SUJAGCDW
        SUJACDW:

At this point time would a South Dakota person have better luck getting reservations in New Orleans rather than Baton Rogue? Maybe hard to answer, but with Mississpi State being relatively close to Baton Rogue would not a lot of their fans drive down and drive back on the same day. I know Starkville is in Northern Miss. and my guess without map quest would be less than 200 miles.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Right now it is hard to tell but there are quite a few hotels in town. There is a new Hilton Hotel right down the street from Southern U. If you are able to fly into BR it would be convienent because SU is in the same area as the airport. But of course if you want to party N.O. is the place to be ;D

Comment

Working...
          X