2005 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Recruits

Jacks had an unofficial visit from Aaron Romano of Council Bluffs St. Albert,Iowa 5'11 203 fullback/linebacker runs a 4.68 40, 30 inch vertical 3.7 grade point. Has 417 career tackles which is 30 short of the school record. Has an offer from Dartmouth.

Re: 2005 Recruits

Where did you get that info? Dartmouth doesn't offer scholarships.

UNI is also interested in Romano.

Comment

With that kind of grade point I'm sure he is getting some kind of assistance.

Comment

Oh no doubt.  I'm just not completely sure how recruiting works with the non-scholarship schools.  They don't "sign" anybody because there is no offer being made.  So I don't know how that works.

Romano is also being recruited as a safety.

Comment

I got the info from the Iowa Preps site as they did a feature update of Romano. Jacks signed Brock Gentile this past year who was also a product of Council Bluffs St. Albert. Obviously some talent coming out of this school.

Comment

Kudos to IAARob, he now has Mr. Romano listed as a recruit for SDSU on his list of 2005 IAA recruits.

South Dakota State
            Aaron Romano - 5-11/203/4.68 - Council Bluffs, IA (Saint Albert)
            - Northern Iowa, Dartmouth, Illinois, Iowa, Iowa State, Northwestern

http://www.geocities.com/iaarob/2005recruits.html#SDSU

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Noticed on Minnesota Preps that Keith Badger 6'2 190lb Quarterback of Cottage Grove is considering Northern Illinois and South Dakota State.

Comment

Working...
              X