Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

I just put my check in the mail for my Season Tickets. Although I have always supported the Jacks, I have typically bought my tickets one game at a time because of living so far away from Brookings (Kansas City Metro area). However with our move to D-I/I-AA I felt it was important to take my support to the next level.

I joined the Jackrabbit Club last year, signed my son up for Jr. Jacks and now I am going to be a season ticket holder. I would encourge those who can to do the same. That and letting the good folks at the University know that you too support our move. I am sure this year has been a challenge with all the change that is going on. Back the Jacks!

Go State! ;D

Re: Season Tickets

Question, what would be a better way to show support for SDSU? To buy season tickets for football or to give an additional $50 to the Jackrabbit club? Don't say both, thats not what I am asking. Of course, I can write off the Jackrabbit club donation but not the part for season tickets.

Because of my work schedule I will only be able to attend 1 home game and I would be happy to purchase an individual ticket for this. If I buy season tickets will my purchase be counted towards the attendance numbers?

Basketball season tickets are a no-brainer, even though I won't be able to attend many games the future consideration is worth the price.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
      Question, what would be a better way to show support for SDSU?  To buy season tickets for football or to give an additional $50 to the Jackrabbit club?  Don't say both, thats not what I am asking.  Of course, I can write off the Jackrabbit club donation but not the part for season tickets.  

Because of my work schedule I will only be able to attend 1 home game and I would be happy to purchase an individual ticket for this.  If I buy season tickets will my purchase be counted towards the attendance numbers?

Basketball season tickets are a no-brainer, even though I won't be able to attend many games the future consideration is worth the price.
      From the dollars and cents side give extra to the Jackrabbit club. That of course is charitable donation. It also will count towards your points for basketball tickets (although they may only count in increments of $100, I do not yet poses full working knowledge of the system). Can you help us out SDSUFAN?

Go State! ;D

Comment

I would agree that if you're buying tickets just to buy tickets your money would be better spent with the JRC (Jackrabbit Club). Attendance has traditionally been counted by turnstile numbers since the technology (i.e. the scanners you see at pro sporting events) isn't there to track season ticket no shows yet. A donation to the JRC guarantees money toward scholarships. Ticket revenue gets used across the board for expenses.

The priority point system will count in increments of less than 100, but in a given year there is a minimum donation amount that must be met. Check out the link for more info.

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Ti...ints/Index.cfm

Comment

This info is helpful and what I expected. Instead of buying FB season tickets I'll add that money to my donation to the Jackrabbit club and towards BB season tickets. Thanks for the input.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Wise decision grasshopper.

Comment

Working...
            X