NDSU Football game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU Football game

The boys at Bisonville want some opinions. Anybody here have any of those? They ask that we keep it clean/off the smack board. I think we can oblige. I tried to say a few things but I am much more a BB pimp than a FB guru. Who can contradict or back me up?

SDSU Football game
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: NDSU Football game

The game with SDSU is going to be a NDSU Alumni Event (to replace UND). Have any of you heard of an Alumni Satellite game for SDSU alumni across the country? I think the NDSU event was viewed at 35 cities across the US last year.

Comment

I know there have been events in the past.  This should definitely be one of them.  I would be happy to try to and organize a gathering in Rochester, MN.  There are many SDSU and NDSU alumni at the Mayo Clinic and IBM, some of them prominent.  It could be a fundraising opportunity as well as a great time.  I have connections with several business owners who could host the event.  Alumguy, any suggestions.  Let me know.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

The SDSU Alumni Association is working with the NDSU Alumni Association to host 35-40 events throughout the United States on October 9. It is a monumental effort to coordinate that many sites, work with 35-40 coordinators, send invitations to 18,000 to 20,000 alumni, and provide appropriate "care packages" to each venue.

jackmd, I will forward your offer to Jim Speirs, coordinator of alumni programs, and see if something can be done in Rochester. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

Hey jackmd,
          They always have had a site up in the Cities. If you can't get anything set up in Rochester, its not to far of a drive.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic
            Hey jackmd,
            They always have had a site up in the Cities. If you can't get anything set up in Rochester, its not to far of a drive.
            The cities are not as close as you might believe. I will be working that day and the day after and it would be much easier if the event could also be in Rochester. I know there are many alumni here that would appreciate the opportunity. If it doesn't happen I will rely upon the cities as a backup. I still want to explore the possibilities in Rochester.

Comment

Working...
            X