Charter trips to follow the Jacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charter trips to follow the Jacks

The University has announced the opportunity to travel with the Jackrabbits.  Kind of nice for you guys in the area.  I will be at the Southern Game but I will start my trip from KC rather then Sioux Falls.  The Cal-Poly trip (with the event at the J. Lohr Winery) sounds like a blast!  ;D

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Ne...cfm?Id=46,3736

07/26/2004
    SDSU announces football charter trips
    South Dakota State University alumni and boosters are invited to fly with the Jacks as they enter their first season of Division I-AA football and begin competition in the Great West Football Conference.

Limited seating on a first-come, first-served basis is available on team charter flights to six of SDSU's seven road games during the 2004 season, including the season opener Sept. 4 at UC Davis. The charter package includes airfare, hotel accommodations, ground transportation and game ticket.

Other charters are planned for the following games:
    * Sept. 25 at Southern (La.)
    * Oct. 2 at Cal Poly
    * Oct. 23 at Montana State
    * Oct. 30 at Georgia Southern
    * Nov. 20 at Northern Colorado

All flights will leave Sioux Falls the Friday morning before the game and return immediately following the game Saturday night. Travelers will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the Sioux Falls airport. With the exception of the Northern Colorado trip, lodging will be in the same hotel as the team.

Pre-game fan gatherings are planned in conjunction with a number of the games, including a special event at J. Lohr Winery prior to the Cal Poly game.

For its Nov. 13 game at Southern Utah, SDSU will fly commercially via Allegiant Air from Sioux Falls to Las Vegas on Nov. 11, then bus to Cedar City before returning on Nov. 14.

For more information and pricing on charter trips, contact Rob Peterson at (605) 688-6287, or via e-mail at: Robert_Peterson@sdstate.edu.

Go State!  8)

Re: Charter trips to follow the Jacks

will they be doing this with the basketball team too? Any know about this?

Comment

Working...
    X