Televised NDSU game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Televised NDSU game?

From the following article it doesn't look as if our game was picked to televise on Oct. 9 by CSTV.   >
    Even though we received 21 percent of the vote, ten more percent than any other game that week and we are leading the poll right now on i-aa.org of the favorite game of the week for the whole season   >

Here is the link:

http://www.i-aa.org/article.asp?articleid=58656

Any thoughts?
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Re: Televised NDSU game?

The kickoff for this one was moved to 4pm, in part, to fit into a game day schedule.
    Apparently a number of the sports bars across the country didn't want 1AA game to bump the 1A games either at noon or 6pm.
    If you look carefully, out of the 11 games this year, we have 7 different start times!

Comment

I am not surprised, but a little disappointed. I understand that this game is going to be satellite feed all over the country thanks to the SDSU and NDSU alumni associations. Has anyone else heard that?

Comment

I know this game is basically replacing the und game for us as far as being televised across the country. Even though it's not on CSTV, I think Rabbit and Bison fans across the country will still be able to see it.

Comment

The Southern VS South Dakota State game will be on cox sports regionally. All of Southern home games are shown on a tape delayed basis. Southern is in the process of upgrading their web site and it is supposed to have video capability. The new web site should be up and running Aug. 1.

Comment

Originally posted by SUjagTILLiDIE
            The Southern VS South Dakota State game will be on cox sports regionally. All of Southern   home games are shown on a tape delayed  basis. Southern is in the process of upgrading their web site and it is supposed to have video capability. The new web site should be up and running Aug. 1.
            Welcome SUjagTILLiDIE. Nice to have another Jag on the board.

Go State! ;D

Comment

I talked to an ndsu alum friend of mine yesterday who lives in Indianapolis. He told me he got word that the our game with the bison is going out over satellite feed, replacing the ndsu/und game that traditionally has gone out over satellite. Could be a joint effort of the two alumni associations. He says he'll be watching at the local watering hole. As for me, I'll be at Coughlin-Alumni.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Welcome jacksfaninne,

It is always nice when another Jacks fan finds his way to our little rabbit den. I see you are down in Lincoln, glad you are going to make it up for the NDSU game should be a good one. Thanks for posting, come back anytime.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
                  I talked to an ndsu alum friend of mine yesterday who lives in Indianapolis.  He told me he got word that the our game with the bison is going out over satellite feed, replacing the ndsu/und game that traditionally has gone out over satellite.  Could be a joint effort of the two alumni associations.  He says he'll be watching at the local watering hole.  As for me, I'll be at Coughlin-Alumni.
                  I know our Alumni Association has recently had meetings with the NDSU Alumni Association. I have no idea what was on the agenda at these meetings, but you would think the satellite broadcasts had to be on at the top. I suspect there might be other common subjects as well.

Comment

Things have not been finalized as far as I know. Here is a link that you can access to contact the alumni association for details. It states that more info is on the way.

http://www3.sdstate.edu/AlumniFounda...mp;PassID=5240

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                    X