Bison vs Bears game on Fox Sports Net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison vs Bears game on Fox Sports Net

Looks like the NDSU vs UNC game is scheduled to be on a couple of the Fox Sports Nets.

http://msn.foxsports.com/tv/schedule...ate=2004-09-03

Some UNC fans on another board indicated that the SDSU vs UNC game is another game that is being "worked" on. Good exposure for the Great West!

Go State! ;D

Re: Bison vs Bears game on Fox Sports Net

Somebody needs to figure out the email to Fox Sports North- If FSN put the UNC/NDSU game on because of an "overwhelming response" (it already was on Fox Sports Rocky Mountains), then the Dakota Marker game should be on with a collaborative SDSU/NDSU email effort.

Comment

Getting ready to go watch the Bison on TV. Good luck NDSU.

Go State!

Comment

Watched some of the game. Great to be able to watch local DI teams on TV. I really think NDSU had the better team, just too many turnovers and no downfield passing. I definitely like our offense over NDSU's (even though we haven't seen it yet this year). On the other hand, NDSU has a tough defense again. We should fair better against them in Brookings.

As for UNC, I don't see them winning the GWC unless they demonstrate a better run defense. This game was at home where they are nearly unbeatable and they should have been beaten. NDSU can learn a lot from this game with little damage in the long run.

A couple of nice NDSU commercials ran also. Good exposure in the upper Midwest where recruits and families are watching. I hope SDSU can get a game on FSN North. I would be willing to call, write, e-mail, etc.. whoever necessary to see this happen.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

That's not a bad idea. Perhaps we should get an email campaign going.

By the way - that freshman QB from IL came in and looked awsome at the end.

Comment

Working...
          X