Is it time to move the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time to move the board

Is it time to move this board to a Jackrabbits site?

GoRabbits.com and jacksbasketball.com look really good and I'd be more than willing to help transfer this board over to one of them. We should be able to get all the posts and users transferred over.

Hosting the board isn't any work at all and doesn't cost even me anything so it's not like I'm in a rush or anything, but in the long run it'd be good have the SDSU board associated with an SDSU site.

Re: Is it time to move the board

I think it's a great idea. It would give bigjake and mav1 one less thing to chirp about.

Comment

Originally posted by tony
      Is it time to move this board to a Jackrabbits site?

GoRabbits.com and jacksbasketball.com look really good and I'd be more than willing to help transfer this board over to one of them. We should be able to get all the posts and users transferred over.

Hosting the board isn't any work at all and doesn't cost even me anything so it's not like I'm in a rush or anything, but in the long run it'd be good have the SDSU board associated with an SDSU site.

Tony I agree that in the long run it makes sense to have the "SDSU board associated with an SDSU site". If for no other reason then to make it easier to tell people the web address. I am not a part of GoRabbits.com or jacksbasketball.com so I don't want to speak for them. I would be willing to do whatever I could if either group wants to step up. Or perhaps another person or group wants to jump in.

As many of you know, I am not a computer wiz but I do post a lot. ;D I will do whatever I can to help make the transition (whenever it happens) as smooth as possible. Tony, I am glad you are not in a rush to move the site. As I feel the board is just getting its legs under it and I would hate to see us lose our momentum. What does anyone else think?

Go State! ;D

Comment

The move makes sense go for it. Whoever set up the other sites needs to get in touch with Tony.

Comment

If anything, having a site with a link on the SDSU athletics page would be a plus and should increase traffic.

Comment

gorabbits.com would be my preference. It would increase exposure and should benefit the site. No way there will ever be a link from the official SDSU site but being on a site with links to SDSU will help. This should happen. Perhaps they (gorabbits) will consider "employing" someone to cover BB?
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

There is a link to this site on gorabbits.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                I think it's a great idea.  It would give bigjake and mav1 one less thing to chirp about.

please keep the smack on the smack board.

(*edited by the moderator)

Comment

Working...
                X