New Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Uniforms

For those who didn't get to go to the game on Saturday and are wondering what the new uniforms look like . . . here you go.

They look pretty good. If you want to see more pictures go to http://www.gojacks.com and click on photo gallery on the left side of the page.

Re: New Uniforms

I saw that photo gallery yesterday and am very impressed with the number and quality of photographs. That's exactly the kind of thing that will get people to visit the athletics Web site. We have discussed perceived shortcomings of the Web site and sports marketing elsewhere. This indicates to me that they are working to provide more dynamic content on the site.

Good job!

(The uniforms look good, too. And they should auction off some of those cool SDSU logo game balls like the one Watson is carrying to raise money after the season.)

Comment

I would bid on a football for sure. Can one get a replica of the home and road uniforms at the bookstore?
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I too would bid on a football.  The bookstore used to carry Jackrabbit replica jerseys, I know because I used to have one, but I have not seen any in years.  That is an iteam that they should be carrying.  I would buy another if I could.

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Working...
        X