Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info on charter flights for a Collegian story

Hi everyone!

I work down at the Collegian, and a writer for our sports page is working on a story about the charter flights to games. If you're involved in that, call me down at the Collegian office (688-6164) or at home (696-0367). We're looking to get this printed on 9-28, so sooner would be better than later!

Thanks,
    Jeremy

Go Jacks!

Re: Need info on charter flights for a Collegian s

Welcome jackjourno, sorry I am flying good old Southwest out of KC for this weekends game.  Good to have you on the board. Best of luck with your story.

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Originally posted by jackjourno
      Hi everyone!

I work down at the Collegian, and a writer for our sports page is working on a story about the charter flights to games. If you're involved in that, call me down at the Collegian office (688-6164) or at home (696-0367). We're looking to get this printed on 9-28, so sooner would be better than later!

Thanks,
      Jeremy

Go Jacks!
      Um...Try the athletic department. Ron Lenz could probably point you in the right direction up there.

Comment

I travel to all the games, but not with the Charter Group since it is a 4 hour drive to Sioux Falls Airport to go charter, or a 20 minute drive to our closest airport to go commercial.
        I am emailing this to our parent group, and many of them fly charter so I hope this will get you some response!

Good Luck and Thanks for the press coverage!

Comment

Thanks for the help, all. The reporter talked to Rob Peterson in athletics and he basically said he couldn't give out any information about it, I guess.

Jeremy

Comment

Working...
          X