WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!

That's for real!!!! I listened to the WNAX broadcast...what a game!

Re: WOW!

Wait 'till you hear the other Great West Conference scores...the GWC has immediately established itself as (am I exaggerating?) perhaps the top D1AA football conference at this point in the season.

Comment

Not bad for a team with only 38 scholarships. I suspect Southern has 63 and tons of talent to draw from right their own community.

Comment

NDSU game should now have a HUGE crowd!!!!

Comment

That was AWESOME game. What a defensive performance in the last 3 quarters. Can't wait to see the highlights. Unbelievable drive for the winning score.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit_FB_Alum
            NDSU game should now have a HUGE crowd!!!!
            A lot will depend on media coverage of this win. The Register, Argus, Sioux Falls TV stations need to recognize and give props.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Yea, the great and unbeaten USD looses to a DII team and "that team from Moo U" beat a 1AA team!

Go Jacks!!!

Comment

... and a lot will depend on what happens next week at Cal-Poly.
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Hey, lets enjoy the win tonight. We will worry about next week, next week.

Comment

I'm imagining our friends from USD choking on their Cheerios tomorrow morning when they open the Argus sports section. This is great!

Comment

No doubts. I already had my Beef Bowl tickets. We just need to drag along those fickle fair-weather fans who want to wait to see how next week goes. We're all definitely enjoying tonight.
                      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
                        Wait 'till you hear the other Great West Conference scores...the GWC has immediately established itself as (am I exaggerating?) perhaps the top D1AA football conference at this point in the season.
                        Yes, you are exaggerating. Arguement could be made of your dominance of the western conferences. But, the East is were the talent is stacked. Most of the teams in the top-25 are from eastern schools.

Comment

Working...
                        X