Great weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great weekend

Weekends don't get much better then this one. It started with an opportunity to go see my Jackrabbits playing in a very special place against a Outstanding I-AA team (defending Black College National Champions) and to spend time with my good friend Texas_Jacks_fan (who will be getting back on the board soon).

It got better when the LSU vs Mississippi State kick-off got moved for TV (they had been set to kick off just and hour before our game). This allowed Texas, and I and a couple of other guys who made the trip down a chance to tailgate with some of Texas' LSU friends and see an SEC game (left at halftime). What a blast.

The LSU game itself was a blow out, but the pageantry of a SEC game was spectacular. Death Valley and it's 91,000 seats was something to see.

Then it was off to Southern's campus and another round of tailgating. I met tons of new Jackrabbit friends and as I have said before the folks from Souther were great. How can you beat a College football double header? ;D

Top it off with a Jackrabbit victory at Mumford Stadium (great place to watch a college football game) one of the toughest places to play in all of I-AA and I would say you just about have a perfect weekend! I really couldn't have asked for more!

Go State! ;D
Working...
X