• October 30th...

...we're only a month away.  ;D

Predictions???  :

I KNOW you're not as good as Wofford... beat'em 58-14
    I don't think you're as bad as D-II JCS... beat'em 84-3

I'd say:

72-10

Re: October 30th...

Hi gasoutherneagle, and welcome. I for one was very impressed with the Eagles' performance against Georgia. That was an amazing performance against a top five D-IA team. I'm anxious to see how our brand new D-1AA program matches up with one of the very best programs out there.

I'm not ready to make any predictions for that game (although it's hard for me to imagine losing 72-10 to anybody). We'll see how we fare against Southern tomorrow. That will give us a better idea of where our program stands.

Again, welcome to the board. Thanks for posting. Keep us posted on Georgia Southern's games over the next few weeks.

Comment

Good win vs. SU.

We keep rolling off the points, too...

GSU 51
      UTC 17 (14 pts came in the 4th qtr vs. the scout team)

Comment

It would be a much bigger upset than beating SU, but if we were to pull the upset, it would be huge helping of Geogia Southern Crow for the gasoutherneagle. If you thought you could beat Georgia, why can't we tip you over?

Regardless, we will bring our best effort and some great fans down to beautiful Savannah! We are very excited to see where we stack up against the best that D1-AA has to offer.

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
          It would be a much bigger upset than beating SU, but if we were to pull the upset, it would be huge helping of Geogia Southern Crow for the gasoutherneagle.  If you thought you could beat Georgia, why can't we tip you over?

Regardless, we will bring our best effort and some great fans down to beautiful Savannah!  We are very excited to see where we stack up against the best that D1-AA has to offer.

SUPERBUNNY
          I NEVER thought we could beat UGA. I thought we could stay in the game with the Dawgs, and we did. Never said we'd beat them.

You can't tip us over, just like we couldn't vs. UGA...

-too damn deep: 2nd and third string guys are almost if not as good as the starters (scholarships)

-too many weapons: this is something that non-option teams just don't understand... you can stop the QB or the RB or the WR or whoever else... You cannot stop them all. The option, the way GSU runs it, is almost unstoppable... unless you have one of the most diciplined defenses in the country (which you don't).
          ---------------------
          Before you leave for Savannah... Statesboro, e-mail me.

I'd love to meet up with some of our I-AA brethrin from the frozen north.

Comment

Working...
          X