No announcement yet.

bluedog is standup guy, always welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluedog is standup guy, always welcome!

I would like to recognize a "standup" guy on this board. Our friend bludog came on to the scene some time ago. He is a huge fan of his beloved Jaguars. We accept and expect that. He gave us a lot of information about his team, coaches facilities and fans all of which are first class. He always treated our team, coaches and fans with respect. If he is an example of the fans in DI-AA it is going to be a very fun place to play.

Good luck to you and your team the rest of the season!

JBNJBQ

Re: bluedog is standup guy, always welcome!

I would add my total agreement in thanking bluedog. He seems to be a real fan and I am sure 89 rabbit and Texas Jack Fan would tell you he is as real as his posts.

I regret I did not make it down to meet bluedog. ;D

Comment

I'm sure I met bluedog, and many like him. Louisiana is a great place to visit-they welcome you and make you feel right at home. I am as impressed with the treatment we received as I am with the Jackrabbit win!

Comment

Back from BR and WOW what a game!  ;D  I did meet Bluedog and his charming wife and all I can say is CLASS.  He and his wife were wonderful to meet and talk to in person.  As were all the Jaguar fans.

Seeing Spots (Blue Dog's wife) just was walking in the concourse of Mumford and decided to ask the first SDSU fan she saw if they knew 89rabbit.  It turned out I was the first SDSU fan she saw.  Kind of neat.  After the game was over Blue Dog gave me a call to congratulate us on a hard fought game.  

Southern University, their team, band, and fans showed nothing but class before during and after the game.  It was a wonderful experience and I want to Thank Blue Dog, Seeing Spots and the rest of the good folks from Southern University.  Best of luck to them the rest of the season and I will be pulling for the Jaguars even more this year when they take on Grambling in the Bayou Classic because now I know first had what a great place it is.  (I always cheered for Southern because they have GREAT colors).  Thanks again.

89rabbit

Comment

See now ya'll trying to make a brutha cry.......... :'(  

;D Thanks a lot guys you know you all are always welcome. I'm keeping my fingers cross for the return trip.

Comment

Working...
          X