Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to stop by and tell you.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to stop by and tell you.....

The Dakota Marker will be on display at NDSU for the next year and then some.....so if any of you want to see it you better make plans for a road trip to FARGO!!!

Re: Just wanted to stop by and tell you.....

I would like my CROW to be served up with a nice cream sauce and some mashed potatos..........

Great game Jacks.....if I happen to be traveling through Brookings, I will have to stop in and see the Dakota Marker!!

Comment

We'll get you some SDSU Dairy ice cream to finish up your meal. :P

The Bison are a really good team. I expect NDSU to bounce back next week against Southern Utah. Then we need the Bison to help all of us and take out those California schools on October 23 and November 13.

Comment

If NDSU doesn't make some major adjustments they will get whacked by the two California schools. Check out the threads on Bisonville as all are speculating about what needs to be done and what doesn't. I for one would like to see the Frshman QB (Walker) get the start next week. And....we need much more creative offensive play calling. I am not sure what happened defensively as we just couldn't get it together to contain that kid from Worthington... :P

Comment

Working...
        X