New Rankings, Folks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rankings, Folks!!

I took a peek on SI.com just to see if Dan Hansen had updated his rankings. Lookie lookie fellow Jack fans, we've CRACKED the top 25.

Cal Poly - #11
    UC Davis - #20
    SDSU - #25
    NDSU - #30

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo.../2004/cfpolls/

Re: New Rankings, Folks!!

Wow! This has to be a year that you guys will never forget. Even though I'm sure it won't be your best ever,coming into the league and breaking the top 25 the first year has to be an awesome feeling. Congratulations!!

Comment

Yes this is big for SDSU, the basketball school, who sometimes plays football.  I am really happy for Coach Stig as I felt he was under a great deal of pressure this year and to have to even have a 4-7 season with 38 scholarships seem almost an impossible situation. We now have 4 wins and should have a few more.

I think Coach Stig has finally found the staff that can work together, coach together and win. With a squad of 100 or more individuals, you need good leadership in the coaching staff. Its like a work situation, without good foremen, the work does not get done.

I congraduated Coach Ballard in the tent after the game, and told him how impressed I was in that the staff has a game plan that can win.  His comment was" We have to have a good game plan to go up against such tough opponents."

Comment

That is outstanding! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Go South Dakota State University, #25 in I-AA! 8)

Comment

I wouldn't have thought there would be a chance of this happening this year. Unbelievable!!!

This team is one of the best of recent history. Very well rounded. I think the coaches are taking us to the next level well, congrats to them and the players.

GO JACKS!!!

Comment

Working...
          X