RECRUITS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RECRUITS

Does anybody know if Coach Stig had any recruits at the game Saturday night? The atmosphere, game and victory was tremendous. It would have been very impressive to a high school kid (hell, it was impressive to me). I hope we took advantage of it!

Re: RECRUITS

A friend in admissions told me there were 42 recruits in town on Saturday night. It seems like a high number, and I haven't confirmed it with anyone in the athletic department, but, it's the info I have.

Comment

My understanding was that we had 30 recruits in for the game. It was also Sr. Day so no telling how many potential walk-ons were in the crowd.

Go State! ;D

Comment

37 recruits were shown around prior to the game. My son helped with that. He said all recruits were very impressed with the atmosphere surrounding the game. It had to be impressive for the recruits

Go Jacks !!!!!
        http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

I think atmosphere is a huge + for potential recruits.

A friend of mine that played on the BBall team 5 years ago, said he was sold as a Junior transfer when he was at a good game at Frost, probably an Augie or U game.

Comment

I can confirm that there was thirty five or so recruits in town on saturday. Plus over 500 students for Senior Day. ;D
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
            X