• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU game thread

Great drive. First blood!!!!!

(Go Twins)

Re: NDSU game thread

I'm watching the satellite feed. That 3rd down pass (the one that led to NDSU's first TD) touched the ground.

Comment

During commercial: WDAY-TV (Fargo) announcers were griping about the lighting at Coughlin Alumni Stadium. "If this is going to be a division 1 outfit, they've got to get some lighting in here."

I think they are talking about the lighting inside the press box. They keep complaining that they can't read their lineup sheets.

Comment

Bah, they are just talking trash. When we beat them they will shut up.

Comment

Will someone please tell Oster and Imming that there is no "Z" in BiSon!!!!

Comment

The buffalo score take lead 21-14, Jacks driving. Man this is about as even of a game as you can get.

Comment

Boy this board is dead tonight. Everyone else must be one of the 12,300 that attended the game.

Comment

Naw, just have house guests here in KC...listening in when I can, have live stats up. Sounds like we're playing toe-to-toe with another GWFC opponent.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

A little closer 17-21, stupid penalties, Plus I read on buffalo board the catch in first quarter near goal line that lead to TD really hit the ground.

internet server to WANX maxed out can't get in, out to radio in truck

Comment

Congratulations. ???

Comment

What a drive! Congratulations, SDSU, on a great win.

Comment

Jacks win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Now serving bison stew

Jacks win Jacks win

Comment

Man! I was on live stats only (no WNAX feed) and that last drive took forever. The only indication I had that the Jacks had any real time left was the fact that they still had a timeout to burn. What an exciting night it must have been at Coughlin Alumni.

What a great game for the first ever Dakota Marker game. Here's hoping for many, many, more great matchups.

Comment

My first post and it is to say.........WAY TO GO JACKS! Celebrate with that trophy baby! Doesn't get any better than an 80 yard drive with 2 fourth down conversions to win the game.........except I did have to listen to it on the radio.........

Does anyone here have season tickets to the Jacks? I gave up my KC Chiefs tickets this year and am looking to get Jacks tickets next year. Do they give decent seats to new season ticket holders?

Comment

Working...
                              X