Alumni gathering at MSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alumni gathering at MSU

Alumni and friends of SDSU will be tailgating before the Montana State game. Here is the info:

SDSU Alumni and Friends Tailgating Tent from 11 am to 1 pm on October 23. This will be directly across from Bobcat Stadium near Breeden Field House. Food and refreshments for $15. People should RSVP to Alumni Office by calling 888-735-2257.

I won't be able to make it for personal reasons but I hope those that do have a great time!

Go Jackrabbits, beat the Bobcats! ;D

Re: Alumni gathering at MSU

For any that are making the trip come out to the stadium early as there is lots to do in addition to Alumni gatherings. For any that are bringing younger kids, they set up the inflatables(jumping gym, slide, obstacle course, etc.) about 10:30-11:00 and they are free for the kids up until about 20 minutes before kickoff. Also, the tailgating to the east of the stadium is excellent. Live band playing from about 11:00 on, lots of free food and as long as you are friendly it isn't too tough to score free beer at most any tailgate. Hope to see lots of Jacks fans up for what should be a great game!

Comment

I wonder how many Alums we have in Montana? Anyone from the board going to the game?

Comment

I made a rough count from my SDSU Alumni Directory on a CD and came up with 414 alums living in Montana. The ones who love football and homesick to talk SDSU will be there rest assured.

The CD is quickly becoming out dated as it lists Mike and Tamara Breske who are now living Lariamine Wyo. Mike was an assistant MU but followed his mentor Joe Gleen to Wyoming and D1A football.

Montana is a huge state in terms of distance so for some to come to Bozemen is a 200 to 400 mile trip.

If it were not for my relocation to Brookings, I would be on my way to Bozeman.

Comment

I checked with the Alumni Office and offically as of today, there are 425 alums in Montana and 475 in Wyoming. We could see a few from both states at the game.

Comment

Working...
          X