Great Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Game

Great game guys. Bobcats, as usual, shot themselves in the foot many times this game (fumbles, penalties, dropped punt, etc etc), but the Rabbits never gave up and almost pulled off a huge comeback. You guys definately belong in 1AA ball, congratulations on making it in, and wish you guys the best of luck with the rest of your season.

PS - I want to apologize for the Bobcat fan who ran by the SDSU section and flipped them all off. He was thrown out by security immediately after. I apologize for that rude and inappropriate gesture.

My hats off to the Rabbits, great game.

Re: Great Game

CelticCat:

Thanks, I am proud of our guys, and we had our chances to and your coach gave us a number of compliements this week to the media in Montana and to the Voice Of Jackrabbits, Steve Emming of station WNAX.
    I wasn't at the game, and the Voice of Jacks did not mention this individual and his idea of the wave.

I am sure our fans were not too offended by one out of control fan. We all understand that middle finger salute. We just have to be like Klamports, in the movie Beverly Hillbilles, we accept that as a friendly wave. If you recall they were driving in from the Ozarks and were slowing traffic in driving to Beverly Hills for the first time. The Klamports were being saluted several times and they waved back.

We hope and pray that we will be accepted into the Big Sky Conference. Except for wrestling and baseball, the Big Sky would be an excellent fit.

Congradulations to the Bobcats on the win.

Comment

Agree, great game from the Jacks. They showed alot of heart and reminded me of the Bobcats with their never say die attitude.

Also, excellent showing from the Jacks fans. Was great to see a team whose fans travel well and were there in force to cheer on their team.

Good luck to the Jacks next weekend against GSU, I know I will be rooting for you!

Comment

Thanks kmax, I am happy that SDSU made a good impression. It can only help SDSU's application for joining the Big Sky.

I think our coaches came away with a ton of ideas in terms of strategy and recruiting for next year.

We wish the Bobcats were coming to Brookings, but apparently that did not fit. I look for forward to going to Missoula for enjoying the scenry but not for the football game.  I been there before 1988 and 1993, and found the fans okay, but I know their staduime was upgraded a couple times since 1993, so that will be very interesting game.

It does not get any easier with GSU this coming Saturday and we hope our guys can stay with the Eagles.  They seem to have the ability to give 100 per cent and thats about all we can expect.

Comment

Working...
        X