Jack's report today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack's report today

Special time, and we are back streaming. I will be joined by Stig, Jared Baszler (golf) and Shane Bouman (softball) today at 4pm CDT due to high school football playoffs.

Just to be clear about what gojacksgo said on another post, this is a paid program. It is sponsored by First Premier Bank, and we appreciate it!

Re: Jack's report today

Anyone get the online feed to work? It didn't play anything for me. :'(

Any big news today?

Comment

Mike,

Any secret to getting the feed from KWSN to work from the internet? Do I need a certain player (windows, etc.) or should my default work? I ask because I too was not able to listen to the Jacks report. I have tried before and was equally unsuccessful. Maybe ask your web guy to check for a problem? Thanks.

Geoff Wilber
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

It says it requires Windows Media Player, which I have, but still didn't work for me. It seemed to be streaming, but no sound. This was at work and will try from home shortly.

Comment

I too had the same problem, but since they were broadcasting from Howard Field, and not the studio, there may have been one switch or something that was not turn on or some button not pushed. I will give them the benefit of the doubt. I dont know beans about internet servers so I can appreciate the problems when they occur. I am in Columbus, Nebraska and sent them two emails, one about the fact I was listening to the Craig and Mike show and the second that the Jack Report was nil heard. (Nothing heard). Its funny but as soon as the playoff broadcast started, the audio was back. One other thought. I think the interviews for the Jackrabbit report are taped and not live, so thats another possiblity for problems.

Comment

Anybody catch the report? I'm interesested in hearing what Stig had to say about last week and this week.

The last two weeks I have been traveling Southbound between Watertown and Brookings and have missed it.  Mike_H, any chance of a stronger signal?  Maybe you could link up with the Depot again and air it through them.  Not sure if that's even possible, but may be worth considering.  I know the coyotes have their games broadcast on KJAM in Madison now so whatever type of deal that is maybe one could be worked out for the Jackrabbit report.

jt

Comment

Sorry about the report. I can only assume that if you were able to hear the playoffs, then a button at the station was not pushed during the Jacks show. I had reminded the board op to do it, but you know how it goes. As for hooking up with Depot, that is up to SDSU. We can't up our signal. That is regulated by the FCC, one of the ....most interesting....of Federal Government agencies. Picture the IRS on super steroids.

Comment

Working...
              X