Better PREPARE for the HEAT !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better PREPARE for the HEAT !

Saturday in Statesboro, 85 degrees with lots and I mean lots of HUMIDITY ! The humidity is hard on teams in Statesboro.

If you are use to the cold this is not going to be good. Too bad you want experience the knats, the little cold weather we have had has chased them away. They are our secret weapon. ;D

Re: Better PREPARE for the HEAT !

It's quite apparent you've never experienced a South Dakota August. I've been in Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, and Arkansas in August and they normally don't have anything on SD for heat and humidity. It might have been fun, however, to have had you Georgians up to play at Coughlin in late November. I suspect that if we are beaten by you guys, it won't be the weather to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaSouthernFan
      Saturday in Statesboro,  85 degrees with lots and I mean lots of HUMIDITY !  The humidity is hard on teams in Statesboro.

If you are use to the cold this is not going to be good.  Too bad you want experience the knats, the little cold weather we have had has chased them away.  They are our secret weapon.   ;D
      Sounds more like hell than heaven!

Comment

I don't think the weather is going to be as much of a factor, as the GA S. team speed is going to be. If anything gives the Jacks fits, it's going to be the depth and numbers of speed guys on GA S. team.

Comment

Be careful when comparing weather, Yes it will be warm in Georgia this weekend-It was warm when SDSU beat Southern in Baton Rouge too. We play/practice when its warm/hot. Remember, GSU returns to South Dakota State next season in late October, bring the long johns.

Comment

If Saturday's outcome hinges on heat and humidity, I like our chances.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

you'll be disappointed to know the outcome is not going to hinge on heat and humidity. it' just a minor side factor during the ball game that will obviously not impact your team. after all, south dakota is known for their heat and humidity. much more so than the south. i can't imagine how awful it is up there during those months of august, september, and october. you'll enjoy the welcome relief from it in statesboro, GA.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the South and Southerners, but you guys are making it awful hard to maintain.

Comment

If I were you guys...I wouldn't be preparing for the heat...I would be preparing for the student section ;D

Comment

I am going to go down to the coast...Darien and bring back some gnats. it only takes a few days of this warm weather and they come back.

I think you will find it rather pleasant. It will get pretty warm by game time though on and off the field. The field is normally a tad hotter.

Hope the ones who are coming have time to drive over to Savannah and sample the fine quisine. City Market and River street are the places to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X