Coming to the 'Boro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to the 'Boro?

I know it's a long trip but I hope to see lots of SDSU fans there. It would be great to talk to y'all and find out more about your area of the country and your school because I know little about either. The visitors sit just to the right of me down front ( Section L ). I'm at the top of Section K. Since Paulson Stadium is bowl-shaped you'll walk right by me. Stop by and say "hi." All you have to do is yell "Kill'em!"

For those who do come down, have a very safe trip and we look foward to seeing you.

Re: Coming to the 'Boro?

How about some recommendations for before and after the game? We'll be down on Thursday. Staying in Savannah. What's the weather forecast? Thanks.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Terrific! There are lots of places to stay in Savannah and I can give you recommendations on where to eat, what to do...etc. Send me a Private Message and I'll be very happy to help you with anything I can. Savannah is well known for its restraunts and nightlife. Y'all will enjoy your stay.

Comment

Oh yes, I don't know about rain but the temperatures will be in the mid-to-upper 70's in the day and about the mid 50's or so at night. It's best to check the Weather Channel to get a more accurate forecast because this time of year the weather is very unpredicable.

Comment

While you "wabbits" are thinking about heading South, I'll be heading into Sioux Falls tomorrow afternoon to do a bit of pheasant hunting for a few days. This will be my sixth trip to your great state, and I must tell you that I'm looking forward to chasing a few birds. I'll be taping a couple of episodes for my televsion series, Shotgun Journal, which is moving to the Outdoor Channel after five years on the Outdoor Life Network. We'll be hunting near Plankinton. We're scheduled to be there all week, but I'm going to try to finish up early so I can make the game.

By the way, I'll probably be the only one wearing a GSU cap in the Sioux Falls airport, but rest assured, I'll be wearing the colors.

Go Eagles...

Comment

straightshooter: Good to hear. Spend money in SD!!

I hope you have a great hunt. Most of the corn has not been harvested so the birds are hiding! If you can find them, there are plenty out there.

Comment

Several places I like to eat.....Garibaldi's, Saffire Grill, Lady and Son's, all in City market(Vinny Van GoGo's Pizza Also. The Shrimp Factory on River street. Normally on Friday and Saturday's there is live music at both places. Some pubs have music also. Depends on the style of music you want.

Have a great trip.......... We have a few places in the Boro that are okay, but not great. Ruby Tuesdays(Strawberry Tall Cake) and Applebees.

At the Red Flag Gang tailgate we will have Low Country Boil. A coastal dish......excellent.

Comment

Working...
              X