Jacks gear question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks gear question.

I was fortunate enough to be allowed by my wife to buy a new set of golf clubs this weekend. ;D I always see many people on the course with club head covers of their favorite pro. or DIA football team. I was wondering if any of you have come across any SDSU head covers. If you have, I would appreciate knowing where I can get my hands on some. Sure would be lots of fun to sport those on the course.

Re: Jacks gear question.

I would call the bookstore and ask them if they would consider making club covers. I would buy a set and I think there are plenty of SDSU alumni that would purchase them also.

http://www.sdstatebookstore.com/

Comment

Didn't the hitch covers come from the Alumni Association? Maybe they could have them made.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I saw some at the bookstore before the Beef Bowl. Give 'em a call.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Thanks much for the info.

Comment

They have them at the bookstore, nice looking, a little expensive like everything else but well worth it. I asked for them for Christmas, looking forward to opening gifts this year.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

How about replica jerseys? The bookstore's web site only has pictures of the "throwback" version the last time I checked. Does the bookstore have the new ones in?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

No new jerseys last time I checked. I would really like one so if anyone is listening.......
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Just called the bookstore. They won't have replica jersey's this year because they can't find a supplier. They hope to have them by next school year.

YIKES! > > This is a major screw up in my opinion. If the Athletic Dept is going to change uniforms, they need to work on getting replicas available at the same time for the on campus store.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X