Finally....GAMEDAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally....GAMEDAY!

Looking forward to a great game today. Hope both teams play their best and no injuries occur. I've enjoyed reading all the posts and getting to know more about the jackrabbits and their fans.

For those making the trip to the 'boro, hope the experience is a memorable one.

Re: Finally....GAMEDAY!

Thanks. I sure our fans will enjoy Statesboro and its a shame the fan plane does not allow extra time to visit the Savannah area. Maybe they got a chance to see Savannah yesterday. I have been through and in Georgia many times, but never got to Savannah. I have heard its a city with lots of things to see and enjoy.

I hope our Jacks can play their best and our staff has according to press releases our staff has been studying the GSU videos for a long time.

Here is the link to the South Dakota largest daily newspaper the Sioux Falls Argus Leader.

http://www.argusleader.com/sports/Sa...article2.shtml

BTW, the video board that display highlights from the GSU national championships, was made in Brookings at Daktronics, and is less than a mile from SDSU campus.

Comment

Working...
    X