Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GSU student section-best in 1-AA football!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSU student section-best in 1-AA football!

All of us love to come to Paulson Stadium and see our six national championship flags flying...but that's not what makes our stadium. It's the student section getting the players pumped when their on the field. And the part we all get a kick out of...is when they rant and make fun of the other teams. Lookin forward to SDSU comin to OUR HOUSE!

Re: GSU student section-best in 1-AA football!

Wow... what a novel idea at the football game! You mean your students cheer on the football team AND they taunt the opposing team? I can't believe that... I doubt the jacks are prepared for taunting from the opposing teams student section. What a great idea by GSU.

Get real guys. I'm sure in the years these guys have been playing in the NCC in the fargo dome (where the student section is directly behind the teams bench), the Alerus Dome at UND, and the dakota dome against USD, plus the other games they've played, they've come across student sections. Yours won't be any different than Montana States they played last week.

Comment

gotta like a smartbutt....oh and you will be right in front of the student section.

Comment

Originally posted by ITEagle
        gotta like a smartbutt....oh and you will be right in front of the student section.
        ...and the band is right behind your coaches heads.

the student section is maybe 3 yds. behind your benches... good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by gasoutherneagle

...and the band is right behind your coaches heads.

the student section is maybe 3 yds. behind your benches... good luck.

Bet SDSU's band would bet GSU's band by a score of 60-0. You guys don't know what you are getting into. The Pride (SDSU's band) is so much more talented than GSU's band - I cannot believe that GSU's band is even showing up for the game.

Comment

jack100

now that's funny ;D

Comment

Well, my dad can beat up your dad... :

Southern Pride (GSU's band) ain't no slouch. Just out of curiosity, how the hell would you know how good/bad our band is anyway? ...or was that your lame attempt at sarcasm?

Comment

We see all and know all

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

GSU fans: do not run band smack...We all know you have a fine football team and we are looking forward to a great game. but unless your from Stanford or maybe Wisconsin- dont make band claims against our Pride of the Dakotas band. (just trust me on this one)

Comment

SDSU fans: do not run band smack...We all know you have a fine football team and we are looking forward to a great game. but unless your from UGA or maybe Florida State- dont make band claims against our Southern Pride band. (just trust me on this one)

Comment

SDSU fans: do not run band smack...We all know you have a fine football team and we are looking forward to a great game. but unless your from UGA or maybe Florida State- dont make band claims against our Southern Pride band. (just trust me on this one)

Just ignore old "HERNIA" gets real antagonistic close to game day. I believe it has to do with his family fighting for the North during the "not so" Civil War. He has been groveling and bowing ever since trying to make it up to real southern faithful. He is just a carpetbagger! Not a true southern gentileman! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Just ignore old "JBNJBQ"  gets real antagonistic close to game day. I believe it has to do with his family fighting for the South during the "not so" Civil War. He has been groveling and bowing ever since trying to make it up to real northern faithful. He is just a scalliwag! Not a true northern yankee! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Just ignore old "JBNJBQ"  gets real antagonistic close to game day. I believe it has to do with his family fighting for the South during the "not so" Civil War. He has been groveling and bowing ever since trying to make it up to real northern faithful. He is just a scalliwag! Not a true northern yankee! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                          Nice one Pee Wee!

I know you are.....but what am I? hahahahahaha

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

what am I?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
                            A LOSER!

Comment

Another good one Pee Wee! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                              X