Team & Coaches Class Act.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team & Coaches Class Act.......

If you can please read the comments posted on the GSC www.tscsports.com site by a bus driver (from Ga.) and what he  had to say about the conduct of the Jackrabbit team and Coaches.   Post entitled:  "South Dakota Team Up Close."

Basically the driver observed the team from the point they arrived at the Savannah Airport before the game until they departed from the Savannah Airport after the game.  He said he had never seen a classier bunch, (including our own Eagles) and the conduct of the Coaches and players was something we all should try and emulate.  I would add it was a pleasure to have you at GSU, and look forward to South Dakota hospitality next season.  You have every right to be proud of your Jackrabbits, they didn't leave Statesboro a winner on the field (this year), but they did earn a great deal of respect, on the field and in every other measurable way.   SDSU, CLASS ACT ALL THE WAY.......

Re: Team & Coaches Class Act.......

You see Jacks we aren't so bad. Its JBQQQs falt What the southern fans have to keep in mind is that SDSU just started there 1aa workout. Takes time to bring it up to the next level but if your alum have the conviction we'll see you in the playoffs in 3 years!

you should have posted a link PX

Besides GSU doesnt have very many friends here in the EAST. We need to make some from the midWEST.
    Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
    www.gsufans.com

Comment

PS GSU scum, I like these guys- took guts to fly across country. while there fans didnt know what to expect there coaching staff did. Coaches like to give there kids a wake up call. Now the coaching staff can go to the alum and AD and ask for more
      Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
      www.gsufans.com

Comment

What I don't get is why will it be so long before y'all are playoff eligible?

Comment

NCAA rules.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by GSUsTALON
            You see Jacks we aren't so bad. Its JBQQQs falt

I was impressed with your football team!

I was not impressed with your fans smack! You promised that we would have more than we could handle as we got closer to game time. I was expecting to really have to work just to defend the honor of the Jacks. I found they were really a pretty nice bunch down there. I found that you are probably the only one that can really dish it out! Oh well there is always next year!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by PX
              If you can please read the comments posted on the GSC www.tscsports.com site by a bus driver (from Ga.) and what he  had to say about the conduct of the Jackrabbit team and Coaches.   Post entitled:  "South Dakota Team Up Close."

Basically the driver observed the team from the point they arrived at the Savannah Airport before the game until they departed from the Savannah Airport after the game.  He said he had never seen a classier bunch, (including our own Eagles) and the conduct of the Coaches and players was something we all should try and emulate.  I would add it was a pleasure to have you at GSU, and look forward to South Dakota hospitality next season.  You have every right to be proud of your Jackrabbits, they didn't leave Statesboro a winner on the field (this year), but they did earn a great deal of respect, on the field and in every other measurable way.   SDSU, CLASS ACT ALL THE WAY.......
              PX,

Let me express my appreciation for you posting this here. Its important that we maintain a sense of humility as we make the move to DI. I suspect there are several losses like the one we suffered last weekend in our near future which will help us remain humble. The worse thing we can do is stoop to the behavior of a poor sport. That goes for our fans and coaches.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Most teams will suffer blowouts, no matter how successful they are. We've been blown out a few times ourselves. Trust me this won't be the last. Don't be discouraged or feel you don't belong.

Poor sportsmanship is something I've had to work on. I've been tough on the opposing team over the years but I've been getting better. A lesson I've learned Is from the fans of georgia. They are some of the cockiest I've ever run across and they've gone 24 years since their most recent N.C.. They've got the stuff to call GSU a high school program.

Comment

Working...
                X