X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWFC results

Most recent scores according to ESPN:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/scoreb...&confId=43

UNC kills Southern Utah. NDSU all over Weber State.

Cal Poly early in their game.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: GWFC results

Anyone notice Georgia Southern went down? 29-22 to Furman.

Comment

I did, how good is Furman?

How bad/good is Southern Utah? Everyone tried to make it sound like their D was A1. Even if this is true I suspect they have no heart.

We should wipe them out. I'll be disappointed if we don't.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Furman is good. They lost to Pitt in overtime this year 41-38. and this game was at home and it was Homecoming. I too think we will beat SUU.

Comment

SUU seems to be a hot/cold team. UNC did have a +4 turnover margin, which is hard to overcome. SUU have only lost by one score in all of their four losses, other than UNC. They are only a couple weeks removed from a win over UC-Davis, and a one score loss to Cal-Poly. If the Jacks overlook SUU, an upset nightmare might become reality. SDSU should win, but SUU will give your secondary a good test.

Comment

GSU went into the game #2 in most polls, Furman #3, if I remember correctly.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

With as up and down as SUU has been, the SDSU/SUU game sets up one of the most intruiging games of the season. The SUU defense (mainly the front 7) is very good.

Comment

Working...
              X