Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy, y'all

Remember me?

Sorry I haven't been on the board lately.

First off, congrats on beating Southern U.-Baton Rouge at their place.

Hope your season is as wonderful as the mighty WYOMING COWBOYS season has been.

First off, we finally beat an SEC team, Ole Miss. Plus, we have our first winning season since 1999. Last week the Pokes finally won a conference road game for the first time since 1999.

We might even go bowling for the first time since 1993!

Tomorrow on ABC (west coast only) at 6 Central, Wyoming will host the # 7 in the country (BCS poll), Utah, in Laramie. So, while you're rooting for your Jacks tomorrow root hard for the Pokes.

Again congrats on a great season, Jackrabbit fans.

Re: Howdy, y'all

My wife got her master's at Wyoming, so we'll be rooting for the Cowboys. We'll also be rooting for a matchup between the Jacks and Cowboys at some point in the future (football or basketball). That would be a good game for SDSU to pick up.

Comment

Re: Howdy, y'all

Kansas should have beatend Texas today!!! They collapsed in the last 5 minutes of the game. I would have loved to see Wyoming upset Utah after they found out they had a legitimate shot at a BCS bowl. Now the upset won't be quite as substantial. Good luck Cowboys.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X