Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Chris Kelly

CK, where ya at?

I've enjoyed your columns throughout the season but haven't read a new one for a couple of weeks :'(.

What gives?

Re: Where's Chris Kelly

last weeks is on the Great West website

http://greatwestfootball.collegesports.com/

Comment

There hasn't been "The Bottom Line with Chris Kelly" since Nov 3rd.

Comment

http://greatwestfootball.collegespor...111004aaa.html

Comment

Thanks Jacks99 ;D

Comment

Hey guys- been slammed lately and haven't had a chance to get on the message boards. Yeah the column two weeks ago went up very late, but this week's is finished and on the front of the site.

Thanks for the kind words, I've really enjoyed this first season. It's been an entertaining year between 6 very good teams. The GWFC made a nice name for themselves this year.

Now we all have to root for Poly this weekend, and in the playoffs.

Comment

I-AA.org archives

I'm not sure what is missing but here is I-AA.org's archives if you search for the GWFC:

11/23/04 All-Great West Football Conference Teams Announced
              11/22/04 Great West Football Conference Players of the Week
              11/16/04 Great West Football Conference Players of the Week, Notes, Reviews, Previews
              11/9/04 Great West Football Conference Players of the Week, Notes, Reviews, Previews, Bottom Line
              11/1/04 Great West Football Conference Players of the Week, Notes, Reviews, Previews
              10/26/04 Great West Football Conference Players of the Week, Notes, Reviews, Previews, Bottom Line
              10/19/04 Great West Football Conference Players of the Week, Notes, Reviews, Previews, Bottom Line
              10/11/04 Great West Football Conference Players of the Week, Notes, Reviews, Previews, Bottom Line
              10/3/04 Great West Football Conference Players of the Week, Note, Reviews, Previews, Bottom Line
              9/26/04 Great West Football Conference Players of the Week, Notes, Reviews, Previews, Bottom Line
              9/20/04 Great West Football Conference Players of the Week, Notes, Reviews, Previews, Bottom Line
              9/19/04 Great West Football Conference Notes
              9/12/04 Great West Football Conference Players of the Week, Reviews, Previews, Bottom Line
              9/6/04 Great West Football Conference Players of the Week, Notes, Previews
              8/31/04 Great West Football Conference Players of the Week, Notes
              8/6/04 Great West Football Conference Announces Inaugural Preseason Polls
              4/22/04 New Travel Trophy Between Great West Football Conference Members
              2/25/04 Great West Football Conference Announces Formation

email me the missing parts...

Comment

Working...
              X