Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOUTHERN AND GRAMBLING ON TV

Just another nice advantage to the move to D-1:

I'm watching Southern and Grambling in the Bayou Classic on NBC TV. Right now, in the 2d quarter, Grambling leads 3-0.

In my mind, I keep hearing a little voice saying "Yep, that's the same Southern beat by SDSU...."

Re: SOUTHERN AND GRAMBLING ON TV

And Georgia Southern is on ESPN2 at 5 p.m. CST vs. New Hampshire.

Comment

On Thanksgiving night, Nightline (ABC) did a full half an hour about Southern's band. It was very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by OK_Jackrabbit
        And Georgia Southern is on ESPN2 at 5 p.m. CST vs. New Hampshire.

Georgia Southern got beat. If only they were facing Utah in the playoffs instead of New Hampshire, they'd still be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak

Georgia Southern got beat.  If only they were facing Utah in the playoffs instead of New Hampshire, they'd still be alive.  
          That is funny stuff. Georgia Southern fans make me laugh.

Comment

Those guys made me feel exceptionally ornery. Smack can be fun, but not the crap those boys were dealing.

Comment

BTW what was the outcome of the Southern and Grambling game? We seem to be hung up on GSU who are the surprise by getting beat in the playoffs.

Comment

Grambling 24, Southern 13

Grambling had a good marching band but Southern's was much better. Apparently the battle of the bands is an annual event too (featured on TV).

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN
                  BTW what was the outcome of the Southern and Grambling game? We seem to be hung up on GSU who are the surprise by getting beat in the playoffs.

Those guys from Southern were a real class act. I'm not surprised, I've always enjoyed the hospitality of the good folks from Louisiana and the delta. The Georgia guys are probably fine too, when you have such success, it's easy to get a little over-eager about your team.

Comment

Working...
                  X