Montana on ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana on ESPN

If you want to see what Washington-Griz Stadium looks like, before we go there next year, watch ESPN 2 tomorrowat 3PM.  Playoff game between New Hampshire and Montana.

Re: Montana on ESPN

Does anyone know why the #5 team is traveling to the #7 team's field. Does 1-AA do their home field choices by bid like NAIA?

Comment

Originally posted by JackTwice
      Does anyone know why the #5 team is traveling to the #7 team's field.  Does 1-AA do their home field choices by bid like NAIA?  
      I was asking myself the same question as I watched the game today. Regardless, awesome crowd and perfect football atmosphere today in Montana.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Wow they really took it to New Hampshire. Final score 47-17. They have already lost to Sam Houston State by 12 this year. They are in the other semifinal game.

Comment

It is like the D-II basketball regionals, records and seeding count, but it is bid on. Wow Montana spanked UNH. Nice showing for the Big Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo
            Wow they really took it to New Hampshire.  Final score 47-17.  They have already lost to Sam Houston State by 12 this year.  They are in the other semifinal game.
            Sam is playing a tough Eastern Washington team tonight. Last I heard Eastern was leading.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

EWU is all over SHSU.  Eastern Washington 27 - Sam Houston St. 7. 5 Min. left in the 3rd.  

Comment

Here is a nice pic of Washington-Griz Stadium (perhaps the best in I-AA) where we play next fall (and may be playing a lot once we get into the Big Sky).  8)

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Wow that's a gorgeous stadium...how many does it seat? 35,000?

Comment

I think just under 24,000

Comment

What really adds to the stadium is the mountains in the background. The place is absolutely beautiful in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonmike
                        What really adds to the stadium is the mountains in the background.  The place is absolutely beautiful in the fall.
                        Yeah, the mountains really set the stadium off. It's also somewhat deceptive when you see the stadium from the outside, as most of it is in the ground. It almost looks like a 8,000 (if that) seat stadium, until you get inside. A great place to watch a football game.

Here's what you can expect to pay if you want to go:

Tickets to a Grizzly game: about $25/seat

Gasoline for round trip car travel: $180

Walking out of Washington-Grizzly Stadium with a win and leaving Grizzly fans with a dumbfounded look on their face:

PRICELESS! ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
                        X