Attn 89Rabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn 89Rabbit

I'm making the trip down to K.C. this weekend.  About the only thing that will make me feel better at this point is watching the Broncos kick the snot out of the Chiefs (it would also help if Connot recovers/causes a fumble, we've seen enough picks from Plummer).  I'll be in the 2nd row, 40 yard line on Broncos side ;D; wearing a throwback orange John Elway jersey, watch your TV sets.  Hopefully I'll come out of Arrowhead alive, the Broncos with a "W" and playoff hopes still in sight....

Go Broncos!! (and Connot)

Re: Attn 89Rabbit

I am heading up to Brookings to do Early Christmas with my side of the family (this is our year to spend Christmas with my wife's side) and watching the Jacks play at Frost. We will wave at you and we pass you on I-29! Have fun at Arrowhead.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Man, I thought I was the resident Broncomaniac on this board! (Of course, here I am in suburban KC, wearing a Chiefs sweatshirt . . . I told Wifey-poo that I was wearing it now to get it out of the way before the weekend, heh heh heh).

And, I'll be in Brookings, too. What are you thinking, Rbtlvnnvrm? Frost is where it's at.

(Good luck in Arrowhead . . . I've made that trip too to see the Broncos when I lived in Brookings . . . it was DARN cold, and the Broncos lost, too. Buy the locals a beer or two, remind them of the Montana miracle vs. Elway in Denver on that horrible Monday night, and you'll be fine.)
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Well, the game didn't go as well as I would have liked. Broncos didn't show up to play . Had a great time though, Chiefs fans aren't all that bad . Connot was not in uniform for the game although his picture is in the program. I was hoping I'd get to see him play.

Sounds like the Lady Jacks played well over the weekend ;D.

Comment

Working...
        X