Getting to campus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting to campus

I'm looking forward to Georgia Southern heading up there to take on the Jackrabbits. I'm planning on attending, but am uncertain as to the closest airport and then driving directions from there. Can anyone give me a hand?

GaSouLorax

Re: Getting to campus

Welcome to the board GaSouLorax we would love to have you come visit us.  We have talked about it some over on your board here is a link.

http://www.southern-connection.com/p...pic.php?t=9895

Bottom line,

Via Sioux Falls:

Sioux Falls is serviced by Northwest, United, American, Delta, America West, and Allegiant. Sioux Falls has non-stops to Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Cincinnati. Sioux Falls is 45 min. South of Brookings right on I-29.

Direct to Brookings:

Brookings is serviced by Mesa Airlines (doing business and US Airways Express, I think) and has daily flights from Omaha and Kansas City.

Let us know if you need more info.

See you next fall.  ;D

Comment

Check the prices on Northwest flying the Minneapolis and then on Northwest Airlink (Mesaba Airlines) to Watertown, 45 minutes up the interstate from Brookings. Sometimes that's a better deal than flying in to Sioux Falls.

Comment

Thanks all,

The TSC is a little hectic and I also wanted to go to the horse's mouth as it were to find the best routes. Looks like I have 2 solid options. Again, thanks.

Peter

Comment

Working...
        X