Replica Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replica Jerseys

Hey just thought i would let everyone know what I recently found out. Hopefully we can all get some for Christmas. Here is an email I got from Micah.

Patrick,

I just spoke with the supplier that provided us with the new jerseys this year.  He needs to know how many we need and what numbers we would need to go on the jerseys before he can give me a price.  He will also let me know if he can get them done in time for Christmas.  Hope this little bit of information helps.  I will keep you informed of the progress.

Go Jacks!!

Micah    

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Re: Replica Jerseys

That is great! Sign me up!!!

Thanks-and keep us posted on how we can get these jerseys.

Comment

I'm hoping that they can get in time for Christmas, then my shopping will be done. Done for me anyway, my wife gets to do the rest. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

I would be interested in the replica jerseys also. I see where they asked for numbers of choice. I would be interested in #28 if at all possible.

Comment

Here is the latest. I thought they would be working with store, but looks like we can order them direct. I would be willing to coordinate this, but not sure what exactly would be the best way. I'll be checking back with Micah after I hear from you all on the board.

Patrick,
            I have more information for you on the replica jerseys.  There is a minimum order number of six jerseys.  We will be able to get them to you for $85 per jersey plus shipping.  They started producing them in lettered sizing (S, M, L, etc.) so I will just need to know the sizes you want with the corresponding numbers we will get those going. 

By the way, how can I get on your Christmas list??

Go Jacks!
            Micah  

Comment

Add a jersey for me, #23. Just let me know where to send the check and how to get the jersey to my house.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'd like to place my order:

size 2XL number 85

I'll Just wait for the info on when and where we pay! Thank you for letting us know about this!

Comment

I'm in too. 1st Row, Do we need to specify # at this point or wait for more info?

Comment

ORDERING INFO:

The replica jerseys are available in lettered sizes  and will go for $85.00 plus S/H. Please email with:
                    1. the jersey size,
                    2. number you want on it, and
                    3. your contact info, including a shipping address.

I would like to have a list to turn in to Micah by November 15th - to hopefully to make it in time by Christmas.

Comment

IMPORTANT

Having some email problems. If you sent an email to me, I have may not have gotten it. Just to make sure noone gets left out, please send your orders via a message on this board. If you previously sent an email, please resend as a board message. Sorry about the problems.

Comment

Here is the latest from Micah. If you want the jersey's get the info to me ASAP via the message service on the board (email still questionable)

They are just available in blue right now. As soon as you get me the list of what numbers go on what sizes we will place the order. Also send me a list of who is ordering each jersey so that we know the correct amount that each person owes. People can send their checks to me as soon as possible (made out to SDSU Athletics) or call me with a credit card number (605-688-6747). The end of this week would be the latest we could go to ensure having them here in time to ship out for the holidays.

We will be in touch.

Go Jacks!

Micah Grenz
                        SDSU Athletics
                        HPER Building Box 2820
                        Brookings, SD 57007

Comment

Will the replica jerseys ever be available in the bookstore? I would like to buy one for my son as a gift and not sure what size.

Comment

The last info from the bookstore was that they were looking for a supplier and want to get them in. I gave that info to Micah, and not sure whether they are going to be able to work a deal.

Sizes are standard adult sizes, small, medium, etc.

Hope thiis this helps.

Comment

Last chance to get in on the order that will be done in time for Christmas.
                              Send me you name, shipping address, size, number to be on jersey before ASAP if you want one. You can also send the info directly to Micah Grenz at
                              Micah.Grenz@SDSTATE.EDU or call him at 605-688-6747.

Comment

Working...
                              X