qb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qb

Who is going to be your starting qb next season? krunk, If you don't have one you can have ours! (UNC's)

Re: qb

uncbears:

No thanks on your quarterbacks, neither is Cort McGaffey. Not positive of the name but was the real gamer from Wyoming that played on the NC teams.

SDSU will probably start Andy Kardoes next year.  He played some this year and is ready to go. Also could be Ryan Berry also who has a great arm and is a true freshman from Watertown SD.

Comment

You must mean Corte Mcguffy. He was great. We haven't had that kind of talented qb for since then. I don't think Tony Christiansen is that bad of a qb, he played behind a poor offensive line last season. He has a great competitive spirit, so next year should be better. But I do understand if you don't want him! We have a kid from California that may just push him for his job next season.

Comment

Minor point: Berry was red-shirted this season...so he'll be a red-shirt freshman next season. Great kid; honor student (shooting for pharmacy).

Hates losing.

Comment

Originally posted by uncbearsfan
          You must mean Corte Mcguffy.  He was great.  We haven't had that kind of talented qb for since then.  I don't think Tony Christiansen is that bad of a qb, he played behind a poor offensive line last season.  He has a great competitive spirit, so next year should be better.  But I do understand if you don't want him! We have a kid from California that may just push him for his job next season.
          Watching the UNC-SDSU game on Nov 20 in Greeley, both QB's had trouble and as you said the O line at UNC was very inconsistent. I asked one of SDSU coaching if he thought the coaching of UNC had dropped off and he said no way, it was the inexperience in the line.
          I sat by Todd Christiansen grandparents during the UNC-Central Missouri playoff game a few years back. They seemed like nice people and I am sure Todd is too.
          I believe it was the last year UNC was D2.

Without good O lines its tough for a QB to look good so retract my statement.

Berry could be our be surprise at QB, but Kardoes is somewhat of a runner, that Nelson was not. Next season will be very interesting.

Comment

Working...
          X