ok 89rabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok 89rabbit

I'll go ahead and ignore the sarcasm that you displayed towards me on the your last post regarding my comments about attendance. We all mention harsh things when we are upset. I understand. If you believe the only reason why we are being cosidered for the BSC is location, then there is nothing I can mention that will change your mind. Right? I had a few questions regarding the attendance for football at both schools and you got really upset. It was to drive home a point of course, but really I don't think you should have gotten that upset. I don't want to upset you, so you wont hear anything about UNC and BSC from me.

Re: ok 89rabbit

Talk about UNC and the BSC all you want on threads about UNC and the Big Sky.  I gave you six threads you can go to.  If you want to try and win over hearts and minds by all means do so, but do it in appropriate places.

I know UNC and the Big Sky are all encompassing to you.  However for we Jackrabbit fans there are plenty of other topics that interest us.  It is frustrating when you hijack a thread.  Especially when there really is no reason for you to do so.

Go State!  ;D

For those who may not know here is a link to the thread in question.

http://diaafootball.com/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1107576156

Comment

Working...
    X