Bears 2005 schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears 2005 schedule

The Bears just released their '05 schedule. It's a decent schedule with us coming to SD in November. We scheduled two in-state division 2 schools. Mines was good last season. Thoughts? Go Normal!

Re: Bears 2005 schedule

Looks good. Here is the link: http://uncbears.collegesports.com/sp...030205aaa.html

Early thoughts are 5-6, maybe 6-5, not convinced UNC can win all its home games, but I think it can win one on the road.

Good Luck!
    We...ARE...STATE!
    SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Is Wisconson-La Cross a d-1aa team or d-2 team? I noticed that you have them on your schedule.

Comment

[
        Early thoughts are 5-6, maybe 6-5, not convinced UNC can win all its home games, but I think it can win one on the road.

Good Luck![/quote]

I agree. Our offense will be better, even without Vincent Jackson.

Comment

Wisconsin LaCrosse is Division III I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by twism
            Wisconsin LaCrosse is Division III I believe.
            Yep, you are correct.

The Eagles play in the Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference that has 10 members, all of which belong to the Universty of Wisconsin System.

For what it's worth, LaCrosse has one of the better football teams at the Division III level but, it's no Mount Union (Ohio).

Comment

I am projecting a win against SDSU in November. We usually beat you guys.

Comment

You better have more talent and coaching than was displayed this year if that is going to happen.

Comment

That game is also in Brookings, I'd be careful about predicting a UNC win. :-/

Comment

We lost to you guys last season because of our offensive line. The o-line should be better this fall. They will be more experianced.

Comment

Originally posted by uncbearsfan
                      We lost to you guys last season because of our offensive line.  The o-line should be better this fall. They will be more experianced.
                      Actually, we beat you guys 1) on your home turf, 2) with fewer scholarshiped athletes 3) while committing a school record amount of penalties 4) and on a sloppy field when our team's offense is based on a quick passing game. Your O-line was not the reason you lost the game. Our team's superior talent and ability was.
                      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum

Actually, we beat you guys 1) on your home turf, 2) with fewer scholarshiped athletes 3) while committing a school record amount of penalties 4) and on a sloppy field when our team's offense is based on a quick passing game.  Your O-line was not the reason you lost the game.  Our team's superior talent and ability was.
                        What ever you say Milwaukeejacksalum, what ever say.

Comment

I think it is hard for a team like UNC that went 2-9 last year to look at any game and expect/predict a win (maybe with the exception of your D-II games).

Go State! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
                            I think it is hard for a team like UNC that went 2-9 last year to look at any game and expect/predict a win (maybe with the exception of your D-II games).

Go State!  ;D
                            OUCH!!
                            Go Normal!

Comment

Oh, I forgot to mention. I think you would have went 2-9 with our schedule we had. Probably the hardest in division 1-aa
                              Go Normal!

Comment

Working...
                              X