Any NFL signings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any NFL signings?

Did any Jacks sign any free agent contracts?

I saw that the WR from UNC got drafted in the 2nd rd and a guy from Cal-Poly also got drafted, I believe.

Any other GWFC players sign that anyone knows of?

Re: Any NFL signings?

Vince Jackson of UNC was drafted by San Diego in the 2nd round, Jordan Beck from Cal Poly was drafted by Atlanta in the 3rd round, and Rob Hunt of NDSU by Indy in the 5th round.

Comment

Anyone see Coautte or Abell signing as free agents anywhere??

Go Jacks !!!!!!
      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

I certainly would think so. I noticed thew were listed on all the draft material under SDSU.

Comment

At about the 112th pick or something, Mel Kiper went off on whoever got drafted, and said he'd rather take a Chris Coautte from South Dakota State, because he's played 4 years of college ball. I'm surprised he didn't get drafted, and would be very surprised if he doesn't get signed by someone.

Comment

that's pretty sweet - I'm sure both of those guys are already signed and figuring out a way to get to their prospective camps. They are usually picked up pretty quick after the draft if they're going to be picked up at all.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan
              Anyone see Coautte or Abell signing as free agents anywhere??

I was listening to the Craig and Mike show on KWSN and I thought they said Coautte notified the NFL that he wasn't interested in continuing his career. I will admit that I am not sure I heard what was said correctly and maybe completely off. Anyone who was listening may want to confirm or falsify my post.

Go Jacks  !!!!!!
              We...ARE...STATE!
              SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Mike claimed he heard that from Stig. But considering the source I wouldn't bank on it.

Comment

I see John Bowenkamp QB from North Dakota signed with the Vikings.

Comment

Working...
                  X