Season Ticket renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket renewal

Hey guys, I bought "Season Tickets" last year for the first time.  Even though I live in Kansas City and usually won't be able to make all the games, I wanted to support our move to D-I.  Can any of you long term season ticket holders tell me how the renewal process works? Does the ticket office send out a reminder or do I just need to call in?  I am sure I can call the ticket office and find out, but I didn't want to seem impatient if they already have a process in place.  Looking forward to another exciting season of Jackrabbit football.

Go State!  ;D

Re: Season Ticket renewal

89rabbit:

I do not know how the renewal policy works, but I do know that the Tickets Manager resigned from the position and I believe SDSU is still looking for her replacement. Things maybe going slower than normal for them so a phone call may not hurt.
    We...ARE...STATE!
    SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

You should have receivec your renewal notice by now. Mine came a couple of weeks ago. You can go to gojacks.com and order on line under ticket information. There is a place for comments so you can tell them you want the same seats again or a different area. Renewals are due by June 1st. The tickets are $98 for a season ticket or $14 per game. The Cal Davis game in Sioux Falls is not included in the season ticket but can be ordered separately.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys,  I will re-check my mail, and give the ticket office a call on Monday.  I talked to Erin before the NDSU baseball game.  I am sad that she is leaving,  because I really liked her, but hey it is a great deal for her family so best of luck and thank you to Erin.

Go State!  ;D

Comment

I too am sorry to hear Erin is leaving. She was very helpful and got me out a big jam last fall with basketball tickets. I wont go into details. I dont think I ever had any problems with ticket managers in the past twenty years. Many including one poster on this board has always been very courteous and helpful when you have a question or problem. Some have helped out in ways that are above and beyond the job description.

There seems to be a lot of turnover and maybe its not the big bucks job that it should be. The public is not always fun to deal with either. :-[

As far as football and preference seating, none is in place right now so as Rabbit74 stated, you can ask for the same seats and you should get them. The Carr report highly recommends a seating priority system, that I know for sure, but until the bleacher seating is converted to back chairs, I would not expect a preference system to be implemented anytime soon. I do think this system will depend on how this season and the next one goes in terms of wins and losses and the increased demand in tickets sales. I think we can see improvements in comfort seating and a ticket purchase preference if all continues upward.

Comment

Got my renewal info today.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Working...
            X