Ask Coach Stig...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Coach Stig...

If you could ask Coach Stig a question, what would you ask?

Re: Ask Coach Stig...

This is a tough one. I guess I would be interested in knowing more about changes in terms of strategy on both sides of the ball.  What could he tell us without giving away the gameplan for this coming season?

I always have asked Stig a ton of questions if I caught him at the alumni golf outings or in the parking lot before the game. What I would suggest is that you guys all attend at least one of these golfing events. Some are not heavily attended and coach and staff are always accessable. If you get a chance, ask questions in person. Coach Stig will give you a frank answer. Questions about incoming recruits are ones one he is always willing to answer.  

My experience with the outing in Volga is that I have had an assistant coach in my group nearly every year. These guys are very receptive to questions. They will give a little different perspective for that of Coach Stig because they have a certain area of responsibility and know each athlete they coach just a little better.

I think our head coach and staff is very receptive to questions.  We have a chance to meet and get acquainted with them at these small golf outings. Some places like UNL, its hard and even getting on the air to ask a question takes time and patience. The UNL golf outing in Columbus draws a huge number probably well in excess of the Stan Marshall event. So chewing Bill Callahan for abandoning the running game is not an option at that event.

We SDSU fans are lucky and our coaches are only a telephone call away.

I think we need to be reasonable and not ask questions about embarrassing subjects and events. i.e. Anthony Robinson. Enough said.

Comment

Re: Ask Coach Stig...

Coach Stig was my teacher for one of my health classes (tennis) back in 88' or 89'. He was an easy person to talk to and he gave me crap every day for not wearing the same pair of shorts twice. I was glad he was offerred the head coaching position.
      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Working...
      X