Go State! ;D

Comment

Re: GoRabbits.com

remember to add 89's social / stadium links
      Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
      www.gsufans.com

Comment

Site is looking very nice, would be great to have an active great looking web site like that, Keep up the good work...

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
        http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

So far the site looks nice! Good job Jacks and we Bison look forward to getting the Mile Marker back this year!! Your one year reign is about to expire in the FargoDome ;D

GO BISON!! 2005 Great West Champs

Comment

Unfortunately I think we are going to have to keep the Dakota Marker for another year. I'll bet my pants on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison
              So far the site looks nice!  Good job Jacks and we Bison look forward to getting the Mile Marker back this year!!  Your one year reign is about to expire in the FargoDome ;D

GO BISON!!  2005 Great West Champs

Welcome to the board ndsubison, thanks for posting even though you are delusional. ;D

SDSU 24 - NDSU 21

Go Jackrabbits! ;D

Comment

NDSU 38
                Jacks 14

Wabbits score first and lead 14-7 at the half. Bison come out in the second half with rushing TD's by Steffes & Chapman then Walker connects with Travis White for one through the air. A stifling D hold the Jacks very much in check for the remainder of the game. A token field goal and a rushing TD by Moore to cap it off and the Jacks leave the FargoDome losers yet again..... You herd it here first guys.

GO BISON!!!
                2005 Great West Champs

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison
                  NDSU  38
                  Jacks   14

Wabbits score first and lead 14-7 at the half.  Bison come out in the second half with rushing TD's by Steffes & Chapman then Walker connects with Travis White for one through the air.  A stifling D hold the Jacks very much in check for the remainder of the game.  A token field goal and a rushing TD by Moore to cap it off and the Jacks leave the FargoDome losers yet again.....   You herd it here first guys.

GO BISON!!!
                  2005 Great West Champs
                  Right now I'd give the edge to NDSU only on the basis of homefield advantage. The bison probably have the greatest advantage at home of any team in the GWC and this year they need it.

That said, I sure hope the bison team takes us for granted like the bison fans seem to be doing. It would sure be nice to hop in there and kick some ass.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                  X