seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seats?

From the pics of your stadium, I can't tell if you have backed seats or just bleacher seats? What about box seats, suits? Could anyone fill me in? Thinking about making the road trip win we come up there.

Re: seats?

check out this link

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Ti...dium/Index.cfm

you should be able to view all the seats with the interactive guide

89 or someone else may be able to post pictures on here but I have no idea how...

visitors sit in the yellow bleachers (sections N, O, P, R, T, U, W).  be careful, there are a few rowdy Jackrabbits that sit over there as well

Comment

Where are the locker rooms?

Comment

Locker rooms for the Jacks are located behind the South End zone tucked away in the SW corner. Visiting teams have to walk up to HPER Center (through a parking lot). Hopefully, this will change as things are in the works to renovate Coughlin Alumni Stadium. I do not know how soon it will change.
        We...ARE...STATE!
        SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Originally posted by uncbearsfan
          From the pics of your stadium, I can't tell if  you have backed seats or just bleacher seats?  What about box seats, suits?  Could anyone fill me in?  Thinking about making the road trip win we come up there.  
          I dont think anyone has answered your questions here, but I will try.  First of all one of the recommendations of the Carr Study was to institute a reserved seating priority in order to improve the staduim and raise extra revenue and improve fan comfort. The east side runs the length of the field but is like Nothinghams visitors side, alum bleachers.

As I am typing this message, there are no back seats, all is bleacher.  The press box is the only form of a box suite and that is strictly for the press. Something possibly could be done to make it into box suites, but I have heard nothing, but does not mean its not in the plans.

Right now you would not find the wide isles and back seating that you have at Nottingham Field. Being newer, UNC has one thing up on us in that department. Coughlin was built and finished around 1962, long before all the requirements in terms of isles, etc.  SDSU needs to invest in improvements at Coughlin.

Come an enjoy Coughlin-Alumni Staduim. I always enjoyed my trips to Greeley, and once getting past the Monfort feeding lots, its a great place. I should not make to much noise about Monfort as I understand they are one of the pillars of support for UNC.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN

. I should not make to much noise about Monfort as I understand they are one of the pillars of support for UNC.
            yes, the Monforts are the pillars of support and of Greeley. They're great people, very friendly and down to earth. While they have made some great strides here in Greeley, I can't say much for their baseball decisions as co-owners of the Rockies. The Rockies still suck because of some of the decisisions of the upper level. Nonetheless I like the Monforts.

Comment

Working...
            X