Tailgaiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgaiting

What are the new rules concerning tailgaiting this year? Do you buy your space? Will it be more patrolled by security?

Re: Tailgaiting

Pretty much the same.  There are spaces availiable to rent though.  There will be a $5 per car charge for the "Backyard."  I imagine security will be about the same as last year.  As far as rules, those will be pretty similar as well:  drinks must be in a plastic cup, no kegs, bottles, must be 21 to drink, etc.  In previous years, SDSU has handed out plastic cups if you've forgotten your own.

I can't remember where I talked about this before but I drove by CAS again today (don't have a lot to do--took the week off before I move) only took a closer look at the softball field. It doesn't take up nearly as much room as I had first thought and really does look nice. The scoreboard is going to be abosolutely huge! It'll really look great ;D

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

check out this link....

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Va...ting/Index.cfm

Comment

When packing for the stadium, there is one thing that you can't forget. DON'T FORGET PLASTIC CUPS FOR THE BEVERAGE OF YOUR CHOICE!!!!!

It sounds like it is going to be a lot more organized in the "backyard". It was a mess during the NDSU game last year. It took us a couple of hours to get out of the parking lot after the game. Good thing we had plenty of plastic cups and beverages of our choice! ;D ;D ;D

I can't wait to see the new scoreboard and everything in operation. It is going to be a very special year for SDSU Athletics.

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Superbunny;

We were there last year and I thought it was Awesome!!! Not a mess.. What tailgating should be.
            I hope it doesn't change much.

Bisondad

Comment

Working...
            X