ralph is on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ralph is on the way!

That's right, I will see my very first SDSU game this year on 10/8 UC Davis @ South Dakota State (Sioux Falls, SD). Not only that, I will see the Jackrabbits on 11/12 South Dakota State @ North Dakota State (Dakota Marker Rivalry). Woo freaking hoo!!!! I want to meet up with as many fans as possible so please email me if you will be at those games. Use the contact form at I-AA.org. Here's looking at you rabbits!

Re: ralph is on the way!

Glad to have ya Ralph.

For those of you who may not know, Ralph is the top dog when it comes to i-aa football. Also, he's the mastermind behind www.anygivensaturday.com board.

Comment

I will be at the UC Davic game in Sioux Falls. Should be a great day.

Comment

What can I expect at Sioux Falls? Any fan stuff happening?

Comment

Hi Ralph,

I'm a Bison supporter, so I don't know much about the area, but I do know that the "Backyard" is absolutely awesome for tailgating. We were there last year and we had a great time. (except for the final score of the game). Plan on getting there early because you won't want to miss it!

Bisondad

Comment

Originally posted by ralph
            What can I expect at Sioux Falls?  Any fan stuff happening?

Hi Ralph, Sioux Falls stadium is where the tailgating will be located which is right nest to Howard Wood. I haven't heard any details as to what time or events will occur yet.

Comment

Bisondad,

Ralph is coming to the UC-Davis game which is being played in Sioux Falls so he will miss the Backyard, the new scoreboard, the campus, and even Brookings which is too bad. He will get to see a good game I think but it is hard to say what the feel will be since this is SDSU's first ever home game in Sioux Falls. I think I remember hearing that we have set aside Sioux Falls Stadium (Baseball Stadium where the Northern League's Canaries play - it is also SDSU's home away from home for many baseball games) as our tailgate area. Unfortunately that is about all I know as I won't be able to make that game because I will be in St. Maarten (had to book the time share way before the SDSU schedule came out ). Still, I think Ralph will enjoy himself.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Working...
              X