looking forward to this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking forward to this weekend

good to have a team from I-AA playing us this weekend ;D! you guys have made it to bozo before but here as far as i know. if you guys are anything like NDSU it should be a great game . i know its easy to buy online but would like to meet someone and trade a new shirt, or hat , or even a pin from SDSU. good luck this weekend and have a safe trip!

Re: looking forward to this weekend

Where's the place (as in bar) to be in Missoula? We'll be in town by noon Friday.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

I'm a little jealous jacksfaninne, wish I could make the trip out West. Hope you guys have fun.

Thanks for inviting me over to your tailgating spot. I had a great time and hope to be able to do it again in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
        Where's the place (as in bar) to be in Missoula?  We'll be in town by noon Friday.
        On Broadway just east of the stadium over the river is the Pressbox. Good place to start before tailgating for breakfast and bloody mary's. Then a good place to go after the game too.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack
          I'm a little jealous jacksfaninne, wish I could make the trip out West.    Hope you guys have fun.

Thanks for inviting me over to your tailgating spot.  I had a great time and hope to be able to do it again in the future.
          We'll be back in our Rabbit Den for the Beef Bowl. See you there! And we'll definitely have fun in MT.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.

Comment

Originally posted by ronbo

On Broadway just east of the stadium over the river is the Pressbox. Good place to start before tailgating for breakfast and bloody mary's. Then a good place to go after the game too.
            Thanks, ronbo. Any advice for Friday night? What's the weather forecast?
            @JacksFanInNeb

Comment

Weather forecast is for high 50's and 40% chance of rain.

Friday, suggest you just go down town. Lost of good restaurants and bars. For dinner, Italian is Zimerino's (sp.), good mexican on the corner of front and Brooks. The Depot(??) is supposed to be good.

Comment

Go to Red's, downtown, the night before the game...and then after the game too. Hammerjacks, across the street from Reds has as many as thet 1AA games on TV as they can get.

The Dinosaur in back of Charlie B's has great inexpensive cajun style food (on Higgins). The Depot is steaks. The barbeque at Knuckleheads is pretty good. For Gourmet go to Scotty's on Higgins.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I hope to maybe try a couple of those places out...Hope to meet some of you also.....

Go Jacks !!!!!!
                  http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

You might also try the Stocks (Stockmans) and the Rhino, almost across the street from each other, and one block from Reds'. Wear your colors and you won't be able to buy a beer. Well, some at least. Tailgating begins at 11:00 AM, and you'll be more than welcome at any.

Comment

Working...
                    X