X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubby's will have the Game!

Cubby's was able to get a receiver and will be broadcasting the game @2:05

Re: Cubby's will have the Game!

Great work SDSU/BHS, i knew i could count on you.  
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Man, I wish I was in Brookings this weekend. What a blast to watch the Jacks play an away game at Cubby's. I am so jealous. :'( Everyone, have a great time a Cubby's a toss one back for me.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
        Man, I wish I was in Brookings this weekend.  What a blast to watch the Jacks play an away game at Cubby's.  I  am so jealous. :'(   Everyone, have a great time a Cubby's a toss one back for me.

Go State!  ;D
        This is what I like to here. How many people can they fit in Cubby's? I suspect they will find out tomorrow. Everyone get the word out.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Heading out in Sioux Falls right now, I'll do my best to spread the word. Looking forward to drinking some beers and watching the Jacks on the big screen tomorrow!

Comment

Any suggestions on what time a person should be at Cubbys? I have to work a couple hours in the morning and was planning on leaving Sioux Falls by 11AM. I would hate to miss it and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Jackrabbitt1979---

Don't be afraid to get me a drink or 2 maybe even a shot!

Comment

Cubby's couldn't get the signal for the game. Plenty of p.o'd people in there. But they did get 1/2 off their tickets.

Comment

McMurphy's could not get the feed either. Only one slightly upset person in Rochester. It was the digital vs analogue issue that got McMurphy's. No other "sports" bar in Rochester is an option.

What I have heard, bad decision to throw the ball at the end of the 1st half. Not enough confidence in the run run game. Great defense against a questionable offense. No passing game, might want to try someone else. Great punting.

Down 7-0 with a chance to win in the last quarter! Gotta love it. Go Jacks!!!
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Can't say that was my best trip to Brookings. > >

Hey, converted 4th down.

blood pressure decreasing..

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                      McMurphy's could not get the feed either.  Only one slightly upset person in Rochester.  It was the digital vs analogue issue that got McMurphy's.  No other "sports" bar in Rochester is an option.

Same problem we had at Cubbys.

Comment

http://www.mtgriz.com/

Jackrabbit 1979 just called me told me to go here and click on video streams for a live video stream. not the best quality, but better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                          http://www.mtgriz.com/

Jackrabbit 1979 just called me told me to go here and click on video streams for a live video stream.  not the best quality, but better than nothing.
                          Too much crowd crap, poor images and hometown announcers, I'm going back to WNAX.

Comment

Watching that punt block was sweet, but I still gotta go back to WNAX.

Comment

I apologize to the fans that went to Cubby's, all I know is that they got the receiver that they were told to get, other than that it's all technical. So hopefully this doesn't happen in the future!

Would of been nice to "watch" this one!

Comment

Working...
                              X